Seton Middle School Athletic Teams
- Soccer - Open to all students in grades 5-6; girls and boys combined teams; run by the TCCES elementary schools.
- Football - Open to all students, grades 7-8 See Olympian Conference link at bottom for schedule
- Volleyball - Open to all girls, grades 6-8
- Cross Country - Open to all students
- Basketball - Open to all students in grades 6 - 8; separate teams for girls and boys at each grade level Boys play November - January; girls play December - February
- 2013-14 Basketball Schedules - click here for boys schedule click here for girls schedule
- Softball - Open to all students grades 6 - 8; separate teams for girls and boys with combined grade level teams
- Tennis - Open to all students in grades 6 - 8
No cuts, everyone plays policy. A non-refundable fee is charged for each sport. Parents of participating students are expected to help at home games in the concession stand, at the gate, and/or at the scoring table. Please see the Seton Athletic Handbook for more information. Students MUST provide proof of a physical exam before practicing, playing or being issued a uniform. Physicals are required every other year.
SPORTS RELATED ACTIVITIES AND INFORMATION