St. Gabriel Mission/Vision
Twin City Catholic Educational System, in partnership with family, Church and community, provides a quality Catholic education that is focused on faith, academics, service and personal development from preschool through high school to influence a rapidly changing world.
- To foster gospel values by teaching Catholic doctrine and providing programs with Jesus Christ as our model and inspiration.
- To be a welcoming educational community - for students, families, faculty, and staff of all faith traditions - by teaching acceptance, tolerance, and respect for all.
- To enrich and deepen each student's relationship with God through prayer, Eucharist, and the sacraments.
- To promote peace, justice, and concern for those less fortunate.
- To encourage and support vocations to the priesthood and religious life.
- To provide a learning environment conducive to academic excellence where the spiritual, moral, intellectual, emotional, physical, cultural, and social needs of each student can be met.
- To ensure that faculty recognize various learning styles and vary teaching methods accordingly to engage each student as an active learner.
- To engage in collaborative planning and problem-solving that results in a relevant organizational vision, grounded in faith, that is supported by the TCCES Board, principals, faculty, and staff.
- To attract and retain quality teachers, staff and administrators who support the TCCES mission.
- To encourage and facilitate the ongoing professional development of all faculty and administrative staff.
- To encourage development of the whole person by providing access to a wide range of cultural, academic, and co-curricular activities.
- To adopt an ongoing stewardship model for TCCES which embraces the principles of Prayer, Service, and Sharing.
- To help students acquire a clear set of values which will guide their actions, choices, and decisions throughout life.
- To provide opportunities for students and staff to participate in serving those in need.
- To provide service opportunities focused on global awareness and social justice.
- To build a Catholic community, within a Christian atmosphere, which is stimulating and challenging, positive and innovative, courteous and congenial.
- To generate and properly steward the financial resources necessary to meet the present and future needs of TCCES.
- To commit that no parish member is ever turned away from a TCCES school because of a genuine inability to pay.
- To encourage the cooperation among Church, school, home, and the community that is essential to the educational process.
- To recognize and address the unique challenges and opportunities of all educational levels available through TCCES.
- To encourage cooperation among campuses and educational levels; collaborating when possible, assisting when feasible, and functioning independently when necessary.